1. What are the button styles?
The button styles are provided by the template and designed for the buttons inside the articles or default HTML Joomla! modules. Some of the features of the buttons styles:
- default and primary Bootstrap buttons
- different button sizes
- buttons with icons
- different button styles for light, dark, color and image backgrounds
- specific Bootstrap buttons: info, success, warning, danger and inverse
To see the button styles for our templates and the code to replicate them, see the FEATURES/TYPOGRAPHY/BUTTON STYLES page from the demo of our Premium templates or TYPOGRAPHY/BUTTON STYLES for our free templates.
2. How to use the button icons?
To use the Font Awesome with the Bootstrap buttons, just type the following code in your text editor. Make sure the code is added in the HTML MODE and turn on EDITOR NONE in the Global Configuration.
<a class="btn" href="#">
<i class="fa fa-download"></i>